- T/E Bulletin Board: The electronic bulletin board contains information on local non-profit organizations' events and activities that may be of interest to the T/E community.
- TESD InterSchool Council (ISC): The InterSchool Council serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among parent / teacher organizations in the District. The goals are to continue to improve education for children and to provide a forum for discussion and possible resolution of areas of concern.Each school has a representative from its parent / teacher Group (PTO or HSA).
- TESD Diversity Committee: The committee includes parents, teachers, administrators, students, School Board, and community members dedicated to the fulfillment of District policies designed to make our school community a place of increasing respect and support for all. The committee is especially interested in new parent support services; a rich, equitable, and inclusive curriculum for students; and the maintenance of an appropriately diverse professional staff.
- DELTA (Districts Educating and Learning Through the Arts): The group provides cultural arts shows for the whole family. Our TEMS Cultural Arts Committee is also active with the District shows, which will be presented at Valley Forge Middle School. These world-class performers are carefully chosen to entertain the whole family. Tickets cost $10 per show or $16 for both.
- TEMPO (Tredyffrin/Easttown Music Parents Organization): The primary mission of TEMPO is to support music programs throughout the T/E School District. TEMPO plans and provides the means to fund programs, activities, and trips for CHS music students not paid for by the district. TEMPO's primary goals are to provide the resources and opportunities to encourage and challenge students musically and to add to the enjoyment of the music program through large group participation such as concerts and half-time performances during football games.
- ARCH (Area Residents Caring and Helping): This is a coalition of parents, educators, and community members committed to promoting the well being of the youth in Tredyffrin and Easttown Townships. ARCH serves as resource to families as they help their children form a positive self-image, make healthy choices, and reduce the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. Look for future meetings, presentations and additional information on their website. ARCH meets monthly (virtually, for now!) and we’d love to have you join us at our meetings. Also, ARCH
is currently looking to fill our Treasurer and Web Manager positions. For info and meeting dates, reach
out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- F.L.I.T.E. (The Foundation for Learning in Tredyffrin/Easttown): This is an education foundation dedicated to continuing the excellence in the T/E Schools. Helping to provide a good start for all students by funding preschool programs is one of the ways FLITE could give every student the benefit of all that the district offers. It is a non-profit organization that seeks private donations to fund innovative and creative programs for the T/E School District students. FLITE's special emphasis is on programs that reach students that are currently unable to take full advantage of T/E's outstanding programs.
- T&E Care: The mission of T&E Care is to maintain a network of people providing financial and other material assistance to persons in need in and around the Tredyffrin and Easttown Townships.
- Dental Clinic: The Children’s Dental Clinic is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides preventive & restorative dental care for free or at low-cost. Since 1946, we have provided comprehensive dental care & education to eligible children in the Tredyffrin-Easttown & Great Valley school districts. Know someone who might need our help? Please refer them to their school counselor or contact us at email@example.com. Interested in volunteering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information. Click for Spanish. Website: http://www.kidsdentalclinic.org.
- Build T/E:
- Community Event: Mark your calendar